Looking for Psychology Dissertation Topics: How to Find the Original Ones
Psychology is that branch of science which studies about human’s mind, behavior and its function. It is a very interesting field and most of the students choose it just because it offers a lot of opportunities to explore the psyche of people. The psychology students at undergrad, grad and post graduation level are required to submit a dissertation on their chosen topic in order to attain their degree. It is a mandatory requirement which doesn’t have any other alternative.
Psychology dissertation writing tips:
The following are some useful tips for writing a psychology dissertation:
- You must be wise in your topic selection and should allocate ample amount of time for this process.
- Dissertation of any kind requires time and dedication. You must be organized early and must have an active approach towards your task.
- In order to write psychology dissertation, you need to have good observation skills, especially when you are conducting an interview or a survey.
- You must identify your shortcomings in the subject and if necessary, take any workshops to fill the gaps in your knowledge about the subject.
- You really need to think ‘out of the box’ while researching on psychology subject.
- Make sure that you have constant meetings with your dissertation supervisor for taking the right input on the work you have done so far.
Top topics to choose for writing a psychology dissertation:
The following is a list of some hot topics to choose for writing a psychology dissertation at any level:
- The effectiveness of play therapy for traumatized children.
- How learning a second language affects the long term memory of the people.
- How the life of transgender is different from others.
- What effect can a trauma play in the mind of the person when he grows up?
- How can one cope with the flashes of a traumatic incident?
- Why victims of bullying do not report the authorities about the bullying incidents they experience.
- Why mothers know the psychology of their toddlers better than the fathers.
- Is the theory about ‘Grandmother Cells’ a myth or a fact?
- What is the connection between your brain and the anxiety disorders
- Does MRI scans give a valid indication about the working of human brain?
- Why emotional memory is more significantly stored in the mind of the people as compared to happy memory?